Dr. Etienne Cardin-Langlois obtained a specialization in plastic surgery from McGill University after completing his medical studies and a bachelor of kinesiology at the Université de Sherbrooke. Thereafter, he went to Italy where he obtained a subspecialization in reconstructive microsurgery, and in hand and wrist surgery. He now works as a plastic surgeon at the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Sherbrooke and in a private clinic.
“I believe that practicing aesthetic surgery begins with a relationship of trust between the patient and the surgeon. I am committed to taking the time to give you explanations and answer your questions so I can understand your needs and ensure you agree with the suggested procedure. Each person being different, I customize each treatment to your specific needs and ensure that your expectations are met.
I offer services related to breast, face, and body aesthetic surgery, as well as non-surgical aesthetic treatments. I always use effective and safe state-of-the-art surgical procedures.
It would be my pleasure to meet with you.”
- Certification in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Collège des Médecins du Québec
- Certification in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Specialization in Plastic Surgery, McGill University
- Subspecialization in Reconstructive Microsurgery, and Hand and Wrist Surgery
- Doctorate of Medicine, Université de Sherbrooke
- Bachelor of Kinesiology, Université de Sherbrooke
- Plastic Surgeon, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Sherbrooke (CHUS)
- Clinical Professor, Université de Sherbrooke
- Public and private practices
- Association des spécialistes en chirurgie plastique et esthétique du Québec
- The Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Website: www.drcardin-langlois.ca