Dr. Michel Chagnon
During my twelve years of hospital practice as a specialist in general surgery, I developed a growing interest in cosmetic surgery. After completing full surgical training, I oriented my surgical practice towards the practice of cosmetic surgery so that my medical practice is now exclusively devoted to cosmetic surgery. I am in a position to evaluate the benefits of cosmetic procedures having had hair transplant surgery myself.
- Medical degree (Sherbrooke University, 1985)
- Certified medical surgeon by the Quebec College of Physicians and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Degree in cellular physiology (Sherbrooke University, 1980)
- Masters in pharmacology (Sherbrooke University, 1989)
- Counsel member of the Sherbrooke University Health Center
- Professor of clinical teaching in general surgery at the Sherbrooke University Health Center
- Practice oriented to cosmetic surgery of the breast, abdomen and liposuction.
- Expertise in hair grafting performed in specialized centre: Bedard Hair Grafting Clinic -
- Varicose veins and hernia surgery