Aesthetic surgery is a unique tool that helps us improve aspects of ourselves we do not like; Once the condition has been treated, our improved body image reflects on our self-esteem. Patients who consult a surgeon need to be well informed and find an honest opinion about their condition. That's why I consider it is essential to establish the specific needs of my patients and offer them all the surgical alternatives. I like to detail each patient's surgical options.
I believe that " Le Centre de chirurgie esthétique de Sherbrooke" is the best surgical facility in the Eastern Townships. It offers an honest approach to cosmetic surgery. We gathered an experienced team of nurses. We also own and use the most current technology available.
We are a skilled team of surgeons working together for the benefit of our patients.
More details at www.drcroteau.ca
- Medical degree from the University of Montreal in 1998
- Certified specialist in plastic and reconstructive surgery by the "Collège des médecins du
Québec" and by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCS(C))
- Active member of the ¨Centre hospitalier universitaire de Sherbrooke¨ (CHUS)
- Clinical professor of plastic surgery at Sherbrooke University
- Private and public practice (RAMQ)
- Services in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery
- I offer cosmetic surgery in an hospital setting for patients with specific needs
- Special interest in breast surgery.